Look no further! You have found one of the leaders in the personal injury compensation claim industry in Accident Advice Helpline. We make claiming with a personal injury lawyer a stress-free and simplistic experience.
Claiming with a personal injury lawyer
Accident Advice Helpline was established in the year 2000 to give access to justice for blameless victims of accidents and crimes. Since then, we have helped many thousands of victims, injured in all types of accidents, to claim the compensation they were due in a fast and efficient manner.
No-win, no-fee* claim
After the abolition of legal aid for personal injury compensation claims in 1998, lawyers dealing with these cases started to use the conditional fee agreement, better known as no-win, no-fee*. That is the basis that Accident Advice Helpline works on, so there are no up-front charges to get your claim started.
Claiming with a personal injury lawyer at Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline has a team of expert solicitors ready to assist you with your personal injury claim. They are experienced and professional, and used to dealing will all types of accident and criminal injury claims. They are not intimidated by the large organisations that have to be dealt with, and will deal with your claim efficiently.
If your case is particularly complicated or rare, we will find solicitor that specialises in that field, still on a no-win, no-fee* basis.Open Claim Calculator
What can you claim for?
There are many facets to a personal injury compensation claim and Accident Advice Helpline will make sure they are all covered. Some of these are:
- Pain and suffering
- Damage to your goods
- Loss of earnings if you are unable to work because of your injury
- Medical costs
- Travel costs
- Cost of care if you are no longer able to look after yourself properly
- Any other costs incurred because of the accident
Are you eligible to make a claim?
You have found the people that will know the criteria needed to make your personal injury claim:
- In the case of an accident, it must have happened within the last three years unless you were a minor and suffering from an industrial disease, when this time limit can be extended
- In the case of a criminal injury, the crime must have happened within the last two years unless you were a minor or there were exceptional reasons when the Criminal Injury Compensation Authority will look at extending the limit
- The accident or assault must have been the fault of someone else
- You should have sought medical attention for your injuries
How can you contact Accident Advice Helpline?
Your search engine has led you to Accident Advice Helpline, where you will get the best customer service available. You can phone us on, 0800 689 0500 (landline) or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone and speak to one of our friendly advisors. Alternatively, you can complete our 30-second test which is designed to tell you if you qualify, and give you a rough idea of how much you can expect when you start claiming with a personal injury lawyer.