How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • **Required

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Claiming for machinery accidents

    100% No-Win No-Fee*

    Claiming for machinery accidents

    It is understandable that you may feel nervous about claiming for machinery accidents. If you are already struggling to deal with nasty injuries you may feel that you already have enough on your plate. However, we would urge you to think again. Starting a personal injury claim should make your life easier because it gets you the money that you need to get your life back on track. It costs you nothing to find out more.

    Find out more about claiming for machinery accidents

    When you call us here at Accident Advice Helpline we can help you to understand how the personal injury process works. You can ask any questions that you want and then have a think about whether you want to claim.

    The rules of personal injury claims are fairly straightforward. If you have been injured in a machinery accident that was not your fault you will probably be able to claim. The accident must have been in the last three years and you must have received medical attention.

    You do not have to worry about the legal aspects of the claim. You will, of course, have to give an account of what happened and we may need to refer to witness statements as well.

    We will also gather medical evidence from the doctors that treated you and we may refer to an accident investigation report.

    If you want to claim for expenses relating to your injury we will need some paperwork. If you want to claim for child care, for example, we would need some receipts. If you want to claim for a loss of wages, we would need wage slips from before and after the accident to show that you have suffered a loss of income.

    We will compile all of the evidence and present it to the organisation paying your compensation. This is usually an insurance company as most employers have an employers liability insurance policy that pays out for this type of claim. You can use your insurance to pay for your expenses and to get your life back on track after the accident. Many people find that it helps them to come to terms with what has happened.

    Claiming for your machinery accident with Accident Advice Helpline

    It couldn’t be easier to get your claim underway. All you have to do is call us from a land line on 0800 689 0500. If you would prefer, you can call us from a mobile phone on 0333 500 0993. We are waiting for your call – our lines are always open!

    Category: Machinery accident claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading name of Slater and Gordon UK Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 125 446 327, registered office 50/52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.