Have you been injured in Swansea? Did your injuries happen as a result of an accident that was not your fault? You may be entitled to our help with claiming for injuries in Swansea – here’s how to check your eligibility and take steps towards claiming for compensation.
How do I check my eligibility?
A compensation calculator is a great tool for checking your eligibility and then providing you with an estimate of the money you may be able to receive. The Accident Advice Helpline 30-second calculator will do all of this in less than half a minute of your time – so whether you have a spare minute at work or are browsing the internet whilst watching television, you can easily get the information you need.
Another way to check you are eligible is by speaking to a professional advisor. At Accident Advice Helpline, we run a 24-hour advice line to ensure that you can get the advice you need whenever you need it. Just give us a call at any time on 0800 689 0500.
I’m nervous about making a claim – can you reassure me?
It’s natural to feel apprehensive about making a claim for compensation. If you are hesitant, here are some reasons why you should progress with claiming for injuries in Swansea:
- If you have been injured and it was someone else’s fault, compensation exists to protect you. This is your right, and you should exercise it;
- Your injuries may have a financial impact, for example if you are unable to work in the short or long term due to your injuries. You should not have to live with this burden;
- If you’re worried about a work injury claim, remember that your employer has a duty of care to protect you as an employee, and it is your right to claim if they have failed in this. Your employer will not be out of pocket, as they will be covered by their indemnity insurance, and in the majority of cases employees return to work with no hard feeling;
- You are not alone when making a claim. Compensation providers will talk you through the process, ensuring that you feel comfortable at every step of the way; and
- A good lawyer or compensation provider will work on a no win no fee basis so that you have the assurance that you will not be out of pocket if your claim is unsuccessful.
How do I go about claiming for injuries in Swansea?
To start claiming for injuries in Swansea, just get in touch with our team at Accident Advice Helpline and we’ll do the rest! Most claims can be made entirely via the telephone and with no need to attend court.
For your peace of mind, we are regulated by the Ministry of Justice and members of the Claims Standards Council, highlighting our status as a trusted, reputable law firm.
Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 to start your claim.
Date Published: 28th September 2013
Author: David Brown