Need help claiming for personal injuries through work?
If you have been injured at your place of work, you could get compensated for these work-related injuries under the following conditions:
- You were injured within the past three years;
- You were injured because of someone else; and
- You required medical treatment for your injuries.
How do you know if you qualify to start claiming for personal injuries through work?
You can find out if you have qualified to be compensated for your work-related injuries by taking what is known as the 30-second test on the Accident Advice Helpline website. This is a very simple test that will reveal to you whether or not you have qualified to be compensated for work-related injuries.
On the very same website, you will also find out how much compensation you will be able to claim for work-related injuries. You can find this out by using the compensation calculator on our same website. This calculator will give you a rough idea about how much you could receive by way of compensation for your work-related injuries.
Why you need the help of Accident Advice Helpline
- We have assisted people in the UK to get compensation and justice for all kinds of accidents and injuries since the year 2000;
- We have as our patron Esther Rantzen, who is the well-known UK TV personality and also a very famous UK consumer rights activist;
- You can call us at any hour for advice, as we have a 24/7 helpline; and
- You are not going to be charged for the call, as we have a free phone line.
Looking for compensation for work-related injuries?
Accident Advice Helpline will be able to help you seek compensation if you happen to be suffering from injuries through work. You can call us and take the help of our in-house experts on the phone number 0800 689 0500, or if you wish to call from a mobile phone on 0333 500 0993. All of our solicitors work on a no win no fee basis. Check out our testimonials and see what Esther Rantzen says about our “no win, no fee, no fuss” service.