Thinking about claiming for accident expenses in Wolverhampton?
If you have been injured as a result of an accident at work that was caused through no fault of your own within the last 3 years’, then you may be legally entitled to pursue a personal injury compensation claim. Regardless of where you work, you are legally entitled to claim compensation if you have suffered an injury in the workplace. Talk to us if you’ve been thinking about claiming for accident expenses in Wolverhampton.
Construction site accidents
Construction sites are one of the most dangerous and unpredictable working environments and many employees are injured whilst working there. Despite recent changes in Health and Safety legislation to protect employees and contractors working on site, many employees are injured every year on building sites through no fault of their own.
The main contractor is responsible for the Health and Safety of the employees working on site at all times. In fact, they must ensure that their employees adhere to strict safety procedures and guidelines, to make sure:
- they provide adequate safety equipment for personal use such as protective clothing, steel toed footwear, gloves, hard hats, masks, goggles and high visibility tabards or jackets for employees or contractors working on site to reduce the risk of accidents and injuries occurring.
- they have procedures in place to check the safety and maintenance of equipment on a regulars basis
- they provide clear signposting and site safety guidelines to provide visual guidance for visitors, employees and contractors on site
- provide adequate training and supervision to employees before they start working on site
However, employees also have a responsibility to ensure that they:
- wear appropriate safety equipment whilst on site such as hard hats, protective clothing including gloves, goggles, masks, boots and any other protective clothing provided by the employer
- adhere to footpaths and pedestrian only areas
- report any concerns to their employer regarding unsafe practices or faulty equipment
- follow Health and Safety guidelines and adhere to safe working practices at all times whilst on site
Claiming for your construction site injury following an accident at work
If you have been involved in a construction site injury as a result of an accident at work, then you may be legally entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim for your injury.
Call Accident Advice Helpline on: 0800 689 0500 and speak to one of their team of capable and knowledgeable advisers.
They will offer you up-to-date and relevant no obligation advice about making a personal injury compensation claim for your accident at work in Wolverhampton.
Who are Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline are:
- a dedicated team of advisers and injury solicitors who can assist you to make a successful personal injury compensation claim for your accident at work that was caused by someone else
- a professional team with over 14 years’ experience of assisting people to make their personal injury compensation claims for their accident at work
- dedicated to providing claimants with a no win no fee reliable and dependable claims service for an accident at work
- capable of using their vast knowledge to ensure that your claim for an accident at work in Wolverhampton is processed with accountability and integrity
- able to handle all aspects of your personal injury compensation claim on your behalf, relieving you of the worry and stress of claiming alone for an accident at work that someone else caused.
Talk to us today if you’re thinking about claiming for accident expenses in Wolverhampton.