Claiming for accident expenses in Stroud is not unusual. Like many other towns in the UK, Stroud has lots of busy roads, and drivers who do not always take the care they should. This often results in accidents, and innocent people being injured through no fault of their own.
If this happens to you, and your injuries needed medical attention, as long as you wait no longer than three years, it could be you claiming accident expenses in Stroud.
The evidence needed to start claiming for accident expenses in Stroud
When you make a personal injury claim for any type of accident, it could be that whoever was to blame admits liability. There is also the possibility that they will argue the point, and then you need to gather as much evidence as possible to prove you were not at fault. This could include:
- Witness statements – if anyone saw the accident happen, ask if they are prepared to make a witness statement. If they are, get their contact details so that Accident Advice Helpline can get in touch with them if the need arises.
- Photos of the accident scene – most of us have mobile phones these days, and most of them have a camera facility. Take as many photos as you can of the accident and surrounding area.
- CCTV and on board camera footage – these are becoming more common, and can prove without a doubt who was at fault.
- Official reports – when injuries are the result of an accident, the police should be called. They will compile an accident report, usually apportioning the blame.
- Medical reports – you will need to prove your injuries, and that they are as severe as you say they are. The easiest way to do this is with medical reports from whoever treated you after the accident.
Any other thing, no matter how trivial it may seem, should be passed to your lawyer if it will help prove your claim.
Making your claim with Accident Advice Helpline
Making your claim with Accident Advice helpline is the simplest and most efficient way to get the compensation you are entitled to if you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, sometime in the last three years.
We have over 14 years experience of making successful claims, and now we can help you with yours, just like we have assisted many thousands of innocent victims before.
The no win no fee agreement makes it so much easier because you do not have to worry about paying us any money to start your claim, or paying any legal fees if the claim is lost.
Just call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 and have a chat with our friendly advisers. They will be able to answer your questions and put your mind at rest about your claim. You can also call them from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
The sooner we know about your situation, the sooner we will be able to help with your claim. Don’t hang about, pick up the phone and call today.
Date Published: 27th November 2014
Author: David Brown