If you are researching compensation claims value because you want to make a personal injury claim, we can help you. Claim amounts vary from case to case, but our injury lawyers work hard to get our clients the best compensation packages possible. Here, we tell you what you need to know when claiming for accident expenses in Mid Suffolk.
Claiming for accident expenses in Mid Suffolk
The amount of personal injury compensation that you get will depend on:
- How serious your injury was
- How much stress and inconvenience your injury caused you, and
- How much you have to claim in expenses and lost earnings
You can get an estimate of how much you could get by using the compensation calculator tool on our website.
How to make the best of your injury claim
Your lawyer will do everything that they can to get you the maximum amount of compensation for your injury, but there are several things that you can do to help them make the most of your claim.
- It is important that we get all of the details of your accident so we recommend writing everything down before you call us. This way you can be confident that you haven’t missed out anything that could be important.
- Take photos of your injury, and if possible if where your accident happened.
- Write a list of your injury related expenses, and make sure that you retain any receipts or bank statements that show your costs.
- Make sure that you don’t claim until you have made a full recovery from your injury. If you claim too soon you may not get all of the compensation that you would have been entitled to.
Why claim with us?
There are a number of injury law firms who can help you with or personal injury claim, so why choose us?
- We have been working in personal injury law for over fifteen years
- We have one of the highest success rates in the industry
- We work on claims on a no win no fee* basis
- We have a trusted patron in Dame Esther Rantzen, who is well known for her consumer rights campaigns
- We have a helpline where you can get free legal advice from one of our trained advisors
- Most of the injury claims that we handle are settled out of court
Call Accident Advice Helpline now to start your injury claim today
To talk to one of our friendly claim advisors about starting your personal injury claim today please call our free helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline. Or call 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling us from a mobile. We can help you with claiming for accident expenses in Mid Suffolk.
Date Published: 11th September 2015
Author: David Brown