There are many ways to get hurt when you’re riding your bike, but I think that what happened to me has to qualify as one of the most hilarious. I was riding downhill when all of a sudden someone opens a car door in front of me. My bike stopped behind the door while I flew over it and landed further away, in a ditch that was filled with cow dung. It was kind of lucky, because the dung, even though smelly, was soft. However, I still broke an arm because I fell on it, and a few fractures in my toes.
This is obviously not a severe accident. I would qualify it as a minor one. It hasn’t had a huge impact on my life, although I couldn’t work for about a month. I lost some plane tickets to Austria (I had a skiing trip planned and I obviously couldn’t go anymore, it would have been so frustrating to be there and not to be able to ski) and I had to hire someone to do some cooking and cleaning, once every few days. My friends also offered to help out with these things, but I didn’t want to burden them with this.
I’m looking for a legal advisor in order to file a compensation claim Southend-on-Sea and claim for the money that’s rightfully mine.
You have come to the right place when it comes to claiming compensation in Southend-on-Sea
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the most experienced legal advisers in the country, with more than 10 years of working with personal injury claims. Your compensation claim in Southend-on-Sea could not be in better hands.
We believe that if someone is in the situation of claiming for a personal injury compensation, they are probably in a very delicate, stressful moment in their lives. That’s why we are trying to make things as easy as possible from our side. This is what we have to offer:
- A non stop, free telephone line where our friendly advisers are always available to answer your questions.
- Most of our claims are solved remotely, either online or over the telephone, so you will not have to waste endless hours in a court house.
- Advice on the documentation that you have to put together in order to insure that your case is successful and that the compensation you receive is the highest possible.
- You don’t have to pay us anything when you start your claim and you can start a claim anytime, even now, only by picking up the phone and calling us.
- We only charge legal fees if the case is successful. If you don’t receive your compensation, we don’t receive our fees.
When to start claiming compensation in Southend-on-Sea
As we already said, you could start your claim now, by calling 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993. It doesn’t matter if your case is not severe. You suffered an injury because of someone else and this makes you entitled to a compensation.