Claiming compensation in York: what you need to know
Claiming compensation in York, or anywhere else in the UK, is actually fairly straightforward; providing that you meet the criteria for claiming, we can provide you with all the help and support that you need to make a successful claim, and our experienced ‘no win, no fee*’ lawyers will do everything that they can to make sure that you get all the compensation that you are entitled to, but first you need to check that you are eligible to claim and know some basic information about the claim process.
Can you claim?
You can claim compensation for any injury that you have suffered as a result of someone else’s negligence, so for example, you can claim:
- For an injury sustained in an accident at work, on the road or in a public place
- For an injury or illness that you suffered after using a faulty product or service
- Because you have been signed off work with stress
- Because you have a medical condition that has been caused, or made worse, by inadequate medical care
- Because you have been injured, or made unwell following an industrial accident.
This is by no means a definitive list so if you came by your injury some other way then you can probably still claim. To confirm please call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
You have three years from the date you were injured in which to start claim proceedings with your chosen ‘no win, no fee*’ lawyers.
Why claim through us?
If you don’t want to risk your own money paying your legal fees upfront then you will need to claim with a solicitor who will work for you under a conditional fee agreement, or ‘no win no fee*’ as it is more commonly known. True, we are not the only company that has ‘no win, no fee*’ lawyers to work on your claim, but there are a number of reasons why you know you can trust us with your case:Open Claim Calculator
- We have over 15 years of experience in personal injury law, and we have one of the highest success rates in the industry.
- We are committed to what we do, which is why we offer obligation-free help and advice, available twenty four hours a day via our helpline
- Our patron, Dame Esther Rantzen, is a long-serving champion of consumer rights
- All of our lawyers, including our team of ‘no win, no fee*’ lawyers, are dedicated, not only to making successful claims, but to getting the maximum amount of compensation possible.
Since we were founded in 2000, we have made thousands of successful claims for York residents, and will do everything that we can to make your claim our next success story.
To talk to us now about claiming compensation in York, please call our helpline in 0800 689 0500. Or 0333 500 0993 if calling from a mobile.