If you have suffered a personal injury, whether it is physical or psychological, from an accident that was someone else’s fault, then you may be able to start claiming compensation in Yarmouth, Isle of Wight – or indeed wherever you may be.
You may be completely bewildered by the whole process of claiming compensation in Yarmouth but that is where we can help. At Accident Advice Helpline, we have plenty of experience when it coes to handling personal injury claims and we may be able to provide the assistance you need.
Help claiming compensation in Yarmouth
We can help you with claiming compensation for many types of injury. Here are some examples:
- Industrial illnesses – Diseases or conditions sustained through your work duties or exposure to hazardous substances. These included conditions like asbestosis, RSI, Vibration White Finger and asthma.
- Accidents at work – Accidents due to the negligence of your employer or a fellow colleague. Examples of work accidents include accidents caused by faulty machinery, lack of training and a lack of appropriate safety measures.
- Slips, trips and falls – Slips on spillages that have not been cleaned up properly, trips over clutter or obstacles left lying around, or falls from heights.
- Road traffic accidents – This covers car accidents, motorbike accidents, cycling accidents and accidents involving pedestrians.
- Holiday accidents – Accidents that have been caused by holiday companies, hotels or cruise liners not taking adequate safety precautions.
- Whiplash injury – Whiplash injuries tend to be caused by car accidents or severe blows to the head and can range in severity from short-term pain to a long-term disability.
How have you been affected?
All of these accidents or injuries can have a major impact on your life and the life of those around you. Your accident may have financial implications, leaving you with expenses or the prospect of financial problems because you are unable to work.
An injury may also leave you with long-term pain and mean that you cannot carry on working, or that you need special care or your house adapting. Compensation can help you by giving you that breathing space to recover and giving you the security you need to have the quality of life you deserve.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline now
To get specialist help and advice from experienced personal injury solicitors, all you have to do is to call our helpline. Simply tell us what type of accident you had, where it took place and give a brief description of the accident and your injury, and we can start the process. You are under no-obligation to continue the process but our friendly advisers will be able to put you at your ease and help you.
Remember, you are entitled to compensation if you were injured in an accident that was someone else’s fault. To find out more now, call us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 18th August 2013
Author: David Brown