How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Claiming compensation in Tower Hamlets

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Tower Hamlets

    Facial injuries can have far more reaching effects that the physical injury itself. If scarring is present, it can affect the self-esteem of the victim and turn the most extrovert of people into a recluse. If this has happened to you, you might want to consider claiming compensation in Tower Hamlets against whoever was to blame.

    There are far more facial injuries than ones that leave scars. It could be:

    • A broken nose, which can also cause breathing difficulties
    • A broken jaw, which can also cause eating and talking problems
    • Damage to your eyes
    • Dental damage

    In fact any injury from your chin to you forehead is classed as a facial injury.

    How claiming compensation in Tower Hamlets can help with a facial injury

    If your face has been injured in an accident that was not your fault, you could need expensive dental treatment, or maybe some plastic surgery among other things. These types of treatment typically can cause much pain and discomfort for the victim, and can continue for a very long time. They are also an expense that has not been planned for, and certainly are something that not everyone could afford.

    This is just one of the ways claiming compensation in Tower Hamlets can help. It can finance the treatments you need, and help you to cope with the injuries someone else has caused you.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Making a compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline

    If you think you may have cause to make a compensation claim, you should be getting the best legal representation to help you. This is available for every innocent victim because of the no win no fee* agreement. It allows you to start your claim without paying any money, and means if your claim is lost, you do not have to pay any legal fees.

    It is easy to get in touch with us too. You can call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500, or call 0333 500 0993 if you are using a mobile. Our friendly and helpful advisors are here to answer your questions about making compensation claims, with any obligation or pressure for you to proceed.

    With over 14 years experience of making successful claims, we have helped many thousands of innocent victims claim the compensation they were entitled to.

    You only have three years to make your claim. This might sound a long time, but just think how fast the last three years have gone. Before you know it, your claim could be time barred, so don’t delay any longer, pick up that phone and call us now.

    Date Published: 1st December 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.