How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Claiming compensation in South Ribble

    Personal Injury Solicitors in South Ribble

    Do you need help claiming compensation in South Ribble? Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm that helps people in your area claim personal injury compensation when they have been injured in an accident that was not their fault. If you have been injured in a road traffic accident or an accident at work during the last three years, you can bring a claim for personal injury compensation against the person who caused the accident.

    How to get advice about claiming compensation in South Ribble

    Need more information before you decide whether or not to pursue claiming compensation in South Ribble? That’s no problem. You can take the 30-second test on our website to find out whether you could be eligible to claim compensation for your injuries. Alternatively, pick up the phone and give us a call right away. Our friendly advisors are ready to give you all the advice and information you need, and there is no obligation to proceed with your case if you decide it’s not the right course of action for you right now.

    Do I need to attend court for claiming compensation in South Ribble?

    Most Accident Advice Helpline clients don’t need to attend court as we are able to process their claims by telephone. We draw on more than 10 years of experience to make the personal injury compensation claims process as simple as possible for you. So, what are you waiting for? Give us a call today and find out how we can help you claim the compensation you deserve.

    How to claim compensation

    The first step in claiming compensation in South Ribble is to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline. You can do this by calling our 24/7 helpline on Freephone 0800 689 0500. Alternatively, call us from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.

    Date Published: 21st May 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.