Claiming compensation in Hailsham
You can start claiming compensation in Hailsham if you have suffered from injuries due to an accident in Hailsham through no fault of your own. If you have met with an accident in Hailsham and been injured, you could get compensation if:
- Your injuries were sustained within the past three years;
- Some other person was the cause of your injuries; and
- You required medical treatment for your injuries.
Do you qualify to make an injury claim?
If you have an injury, then by taking the 30-second test on the website of Accident Advice Helpline you can find out if you qualify to be compensated. This test is available to the right of our website in the shape of a small form.
Our law firm have helped people with claiming compensation in Hailsham and all over the UK in seeking compensation since the year 2000. You can get the help of us in many ways:
- By talking to our telephone advisors, you can find out easily if you have a valid claim without having to go online;
- When you talk to our telephone advisors, you will not be charged anything to talk to them as you will be talking to them on our free phone line;
- You can call up whenever you wish to, as we have a 24/7 helpline; and
- After you have the advice you want, you are under no obligation to use our services.
Injured in Hailsham?
Call Accident Advice Helpline if you want to file an injury claim in Hailsham and speak with our in-house experts by calling 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.