Claiming compensation in Grantown on Spey today…
Grantown on Spey is a small town situated just 25 miles from Inverness in Scotland close to the picturesque Cairngorm mountain range. Although it has a small population, it has a growing number of visitors who seek to explore the rugged beauty which Scotland with it’s breathtaking scenery offers in abundance.
If you are a resident or visitor to Grantown on Spey and have the misfortune to experience an accident that was not your fault and resulting in you sustaining an injury, then you may wish to explore the possibility of claiming compensation in Grantown on Spey.
If the accident resulting in injury was caused by an accident at work, a slip, trip or fall, a medical negligence case or road traffic accident which was not your fault then you may qualify for an injury claim in Grantown on Spey.
What you need to do for an injury claim in Grantown on Spey
- Contact Accident Advice Helpline as soon as possible after sustaining an injury, by simply phoning: 0800 689 0500 from your land line.
- Or if you have a mobile, call Accident Advice Helpline on: 0333 500 0993
- Accident Advice Helpline are a team of professional advisers who deal promptly and reliably with claims for injury compensation, whilst their legal partners work on your behalf on a 100% compensation, no win no fee basis.
- Accident Advice Helpline can offer you no obligation advice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with courteous and personal service to answer any queries that you may have about claiming compensation in Grantown on Spey.
- They have over ten years’ experience of dealing with claims and are well established to deal with your injury claim in Grantown on Spey today.
- If you are unable to phone, why not go online and fill out the 30 second test to see if you qualify for an injury claim in Grantown on Spey. It is simple, quick and easy to do and gives you an immediate decision to see if you are eligible for compensation following an injury that was not your fault.
- Accidents which result in medical care can leave you incapacitated and unable to work for prolonged periods of time whilst you recover and recuperate fully. This can mean that you may not be eligible for income other than Statutory Sick Pay at the current rates. This may leave you unable to pay your essential bills and debts may accumulate whilst you recover. Injuries always happen when you least expect them to and this can mean that any short fall in your income may not be covered by your savings and investments alone. If you have suffered an injury and it was not your fault, you owe it to yourself and your loved ones to make an injury claim in Grantown on Spey with Accident Advice Helpline today.
Date Published: 25th August 2013