Accident Advice Helpline can help with the process of claiming compensation in Drumnadrochit. Accidents can cause a great deal of stress, but if you were not to blame then we can help you with a claim to help recover your losses.
About Accident Advice Helpline
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we’ve been dealing with personal injury claims for well over 15 years. We’re one of the UK’s largest legal firms and we were set up especially to help people like you seek compensation for accidents where someone else was responsible. We have a great record at dealing with clients in a friendly, helpful and efficient manner. And this is why we’re proud to be endorsed by consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen.
Some of the reasons you should choose us to help you are:
- All our legal partners operate on a 100% no win, no fee* basis.
- We never ask you for any money to start your claim.
- We have expertise in a number of accident types.
- We keep you informed of what’s happening every step of the way.
How do I go about claiming compensation in Drumnadrochit?
First, we need to establish whether or not you have a good claim. We’ll do this by asking for a few details of your accident to find out:
- Whether you received an injury that required medical attention.
- Whether the accident happened in the last three years (or longer time frame if the accident involved a minor or is related to an industrial disease).
- Where responsibility for the accident lies – this could be with an individual or company and if they may have been acting in a careless, negligent or criminal manner.
You can check this yourself on our quick 30 second test on the homepage of the website, or you could call our specialist helpline. Advisers are on hand to take your call 24/7 and can offer free legal advice. We can even give you some idea of how much compensation you are entitled to, although every case is different and there’s no guarantee that this is the amount you’ll receive.
There’s no obligation to take a claim forward if you don’t want to.
It’s worth saying that in many cases, your injury solicitor can negotiate your case entirely by phone, meaning that you may not even have to appear in court. If you do, though, they’ll be there to represent you all the way.
So if you’ve had an accident of any type and someone else was responsible, take the 30 second test or call our helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile and take the first step towards claiming compensation in Drumnadrochit.