Claiming compensation in Ditchling
Ditchling is a village in the Lewes district of East Sussex. In the 18th and 19th centuries the Old Meeting House in Ditchling was an important centre for Baptists from the wider area, whose records and memorandum books allow a unique insight into a small rural religious community of the period. These records (in the East Sussex Record Office) bear witness to often fractious and heated debates about morality and religion.
In January 2007, Ditchling featured in a five-piece BBC Documentary entitled Storyville: A Very English Village. This was filmed, produced and directed by a Ditchling resident, but the series itself came under criticism from local residents.
Resident of East Sussex, West Sussex or anywhere else in Britain could become the faultless victims of accidents. If this happens they should consider using Accident Advice Helpline to make a personal injury claim.
Any type of accident could result in a personal injury claim
It does not matter what the type of accident you are involved in is, our solicitors cover them all when making personal injury claims. However, some of the more common ones are:
- Road traffic accident
- Work related accident
- Industrial illness or disease
- Accident at school, college or university
- Slip, trip or fall in a pubic place
- Food poisoning
- Travel accidents
- Holiday accidents
- Defective products
If you have any sort of accident in which you were the innocent victim, and sustained injuries, and want to consider claiming compensation in Ditchling, there are criteria you have to fit:
- The accident should have been caused through the fault or negligence of some one else
- The accident should have happened within the last three years
- You should have needed medical attention for your injuries
Making sure everything is claimed for
All areas of your life have to be looked at to see what impact the accident has had, all the bad effects have to be accounted for. The claim is made up of various things, not all of which will apply to every claim, but yours could include any of the following:
- Pain and suffering, depending on the extent of your injuries and recovery time
- Anxiety and such conditions as posttraumatic stress
- Loss of earnings which may include provisions for the future as well as what has already been lost
- Medical costs that are incurred such as private treatment or extra medication
- Travel costs if your are unable to get yourself to medical visits and have to use taxis
- Care costs if you are no longer able to look after yourself properly
- Any cost or loss that you would not have incurred if you had not had the accident
The final stage of making a personal injury claim
Making a personal injury compensation claim can be complex and time consuming to the layperson. For Accident Advice Helpline it is easy, and that’s what we want to make it for you. Contact our helpline on 0800 689 0500 and speak to one of our friendly advisers about your claim, or complete our online 30-second test for guidance. Start claiming claiming compensation in Ditchling today.
Date Published: 14th December 2013
Author: David Brown