Claiming compensation in Dinnington
The blameless victim of an accident or crime may need to talk about claiming compensation in Dinnington at Accident Advice Helpline. As long as you fit the criteria, then we can help.
- The accident or crime should have been the fault of someone else
- If the injury was because of an accident, the claim should be made within three years (unless there are exceptional circumstances such as industrial illnesses which can take years to develop or the victim was below 18 years of age)
- If the injury was because of a crime, the claim should be made within 2 years (unless there are exceptional circumstances such as in the case of child abuse which might not be reported till years later)
- The accident or crime must have been reported to the police
- You should have needed medical attention for your injuries
The types of accidents where you might consider claiming compensation in Dinnington
If your incident fits the above criteria, there are countless types of accidents that could result in you considering claiming compensation in Dinnington. Just some of these are:
- Crimes of violence
- Holiday accidents
- Animal attacks
- Food poisoning
- Medical negligence
- Road traffic accidents
- Work related accidents
- Industrial illnesses and conditions
- Slip, trip and falls
- Accidents in schools, colleges and universities
- Faulty goods that cause harm
Accident Advice Helpline deals with all types of accidents
Accident Advice Helpline deals with all types of injuries, from all types of accidents and crimes. Each accident, injury and victim is unique and that is the way their personal injury claim needs treating. Our experience is vast and we have the knowledge and expertise you need on your side when suing for damages.
No win no fee means exactly that
In 1998, the government abolished legal aid for personal injury compensation claims. This put them out of reach for a lot of claimants, so the 1999 Finance Act allowed the conditional fee arrangement to be used for them instead. This is better known as no win no fee, which means exactly that. You have no money to find to start your claim, and no money to find if your claim is lost. Accident Advice Helpline take the financial risk, not the victim.
We have a compensation calculator on our website which we call the 30-second test because that is all it takes to find out if your claim is valid and get an estimate of the amount you might be awarded.
Or you can contact us on our freephone number, 0800 180 4123, and speak to one of our friendly advisors. They will give you the answers to all your questions so that you can make an informed decision whether to proceed with your claim or not. You will be under no obligation to do so and will get no pressure one way or the other. Just remember, the sooner we know about your injuries, the sooner we can start your claim and the sooner you will have your compensation.
Date Published: 14th December 2013
Author: David Brown