Thinking about claiming compensation in Derby?
If you have been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault, you may be able to claim compensation for your injury. You can claim compensation for an injury caused by an accident at work, at home, in a public place, or on the road, so long as the accident took place within the past three years.
We are an established injury law firm that has been helping people with their compensation claims for fifteen years. We set ourselves up to help people claim under the no win no fee agreement, to minimise the risks involved in claiming. Since we were founded, we have helped thousands of people get their compensation, now we have one of the highest success rates in the industry.
How to go about claiming compensation in Derby?
If you are owed compensation, we will do everything that we can to help you. But there are several things that you can do to make sure that your claim is successful.
- The first thing that you should do is give us a quick call so that we can confirm that you are entitled to claim. This is a free service.
- Next, you should write a brief account of your accident while it is fresh in your mind, so that you don’t forget any of the details – you never know what detail may turn out to be important.
- Take photographs of your injuries, and if possible, of where your accident happened.
- Keep hold of the receipts and bank statements that prove your accident-related costs, as your lawyer will make sure that you are reimbursed for these.
- And lastly, make sure that you are fully recovered from your injury before you make a claim. You can only claim once if you claim too soon, you may not get all of the compensation that you would have been entitled to.
Claiming compensation in Derby with Accident Advice Helpline
To make an accident claim please give us a call on one of the numbers below. We will take some details from you and answer any remaining questions that you have about claiming. If you are happy to go ahead, we will assign your case to one of our lawyers, who will do everything that they can to make sure that you get the compensation that you deserve.
Call 0800 689 0500. Or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Both lines are open twenty-four hours a day.
Date Published: 7th April 2015
Author: David Brown