If you are thinking about claiming compensation in Broxburn for personal injury, you will have many questions. But, you may be wondering where you can get the clear, concise advice about the process, as well as your case.
Accident Advice Helpline has been working with clients from all over the country for over 14 years, to help the claim personal injury compensation. We have all the key facts you need!
What about claiming compensation in Broxburn?
On one hand, the answer may seem obvious however, just to clarify under compensation ‘law’, a personal injury can be:
- A physical injury, disease or illness
- A psychological injury or illness
This means that not only the physical injuries that you can see can be claimed for, but also the emotional distress that being a victim of an accident can also lead to. In this case too, personal injury can also result in death thus, Accident Advice Helpline work with the next of kin of people who are claiming after the death of a love one.
Examples of personal injury
If you don’t see your injury or injuries listed here, it does not mean that they cannot be claimed for. Accidents happen on a frighteningly frequent basis, with some injuries and situations being similar but the outcome and impact can be very different.
When you chat to us about claiming compensation in Broxburn, we assess each case on an individual basis. However, some of the more common injures include;
- A personal injury caused by an accident and work. As well as a physical injury, some people have also become ill as a result of the environment in which they worked. You may have heard of asbestosis, caused by working with asbestos without wearing protective equipment. Men and women, despite some employers knowing the risk, were not provided with the correct equipment to work with this material.
- An accident claim can also be made for psychological illness caused as a result of stress at work
- We work with many clients who have been injured as a result of a traffic accident or collision
- There have also been incidents of people being hurt as a result of using faulty goods or services
- As we go about daily life, accidents can happen from slipping or tripping in a public place or venue, e.g. cabling trailing across a walkway and no warning signs
Accident Advice Helpline is here to help you
If you have been hurt as a result of an accident that was not your fault, then you may be thinking about claiming compensation in Broxburn. In fact, you are legally entitled to do so. Accident Advice Helpline’s free telephone helpline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Why not discuss your case, with no obligation, with us today?
Date Published: 8th May 2015
Author: David Brown