The chances of having a car accident are increasing every day as more and more cars are on the roads. You may be able to claim compensation if someone else caused your accident, so speak to Accident Advice Helpline about claiming after a car crash in Crawley.
It’s unfortunate that some car accidents happen while you’re doing the school run or have children in the car with you. Everyone likes to make sure their children are safe in the car so that they do not get injured.
Keep your children safe
- Make sure your child is in the right size car seat and that it is properly secure. There are different guidelines depending on the age of the child.
- When dropping them off at school, never get them out of the car on the side that faces the traffic.
- If your vehicle has child locks, use them.
For advice after an accident call Accident Advice Helpline
If you’ve had an accident, it’s important to make sure you get the right help and advice. Accident Advice Helpline will be able to help you with claiming after a car crash in Crawley. We make your claim for you, so you don’t have to.
Our friendly advisors can offer you advice, and they can check your eligibility to make a claim. If you are eligible, they can start it too, and all over the phone. No need to complete lots of paperwork or arrange appointments.
Accident Advice Helpline are legal specialists. Our solicitors specialise in personal injury claims and have been doing so since 2000. When you make your claim with us, you can be sure that your claim is handled with the right expertise to get you the best compensation.
We make all our claims on a no win, no fee basis too, which our customers appreciate after an accident. If you’re not sure how these claims work, our advisors can explain them to you.
Criteria for claiming after a car crash in Crawley
- You can only claim compensation if someone else was responsible for causing your accident.
- You must visit a medical practitioner for an assessment and treatment so that you can provide medical evidence about your injuries.
- You must start your claim within three years. That is the deadline.
Speak to us today
To make a claim with Accident Advice Helpline you just need to speak to our advisors. They will do the rest. So why not call now on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile the number to use is 0333 500 0993? Speak to us today and get the benefit of our specialist experience.
Date Published: 7th October 2015
Author: David Brown