Accident Advice Helpline can offer you lots of help when it comes to claiming after a car crash in Clydach. If you were not to blame for an accident, then you may be able to claim compensation.
Accidents can happen even on short journeys, so on longer journeys you need to be extra careful.
Long car journeys
Take extra care when driving a long way.
- A long journey will mean long periods of driving. Regular stops can help prevent you from getting too tired.
- Restless children in the car can be a distraction, so make sure they have plenty to keep them occupied.
- Allow plenty of time. On a long journey you’re bound to experience some form of hold up. If you allow plenty of time for your journey, you won’t feel you need to rush.
- Perform all the necessary checks before you set off. Check your oil, water and tyre pressure before you set off, and make sure you have plenty of petrol.
- Plan your route. You might find there’s somewhere you can stop to have a rest which can help break up the journey.
After an accident call Accident Advice Helpline
If you do find yourself injured in an accident, we at Accident Advice Helpline can help you with claiming after a car crash in Clydach. Our solicitors have over ten years’ of experience, and they specialise in personal injury claims. We make sure that we put everything we have learned into making sure you receive the best compensation possible.
When you call us our friendly advisors can discuss your accident, making sure that you are eligible to make a claim, and offering you advice at the same time. If you decide you want to go ahead with a claim, they can start that over the phone to save you time.
All our claims are made on a no win, no fee basis, making it easier for you to start a claim.
Claiming after a car crash in Clydach
The following are the general criteria for making a claim.
- Compensation is paid if you were injured in an accident which was someone else’s fault.
- You will have to prove that you received medical treatment for your injuries as soon as was possible.
- There is a deadline for starting a claim, so call us within three years.
How to start your claim
To start your claim you just need to speak to our advisors. You can text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and someone will call you to assess your claim as soon as possible.
Call us free from a landline on 0800 689 0500, or call from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Accident Advice Helpline will make sure you receive the best compensation, so call us today for help.