If you’ve had a car accident in the last three years and someone else was to blame, you may be able to claim compensation. Accident Advice Helpline are legal experts who can tell you about claiming after a car crash in Chorley.
Car crashes can involve other vehicles, such as motorbikes. The dangers of riding a motorbike are slightly different to driving a car, and it’s important to make sure you keep your own safety in mind.
- The right clothing can protect you from injury. If you wear shorts and a t-shirt, you could seriously damage your skin if you come off your bike. Leather clothing can provide a good protective barrier.
- Your crash helmet should be the right size and have no cracks in it. A good fitting helmet can provide good protection in an accident.
- At night, reflective clothing could help you to be seen by other road users.
- Take care when turning. Make sure that other vehicles have seen you and know where you are going.
- Driving to one side of a vehicle may mean they cannot see you. Driving down the middle of the lane will make sure drivers know you are there.
Get advice from Accident Advice Helpline
Getting the right advice can make a big difference to your claim. A specialist will make sure you have the information which is tailored to your actual claim. Accident Advice Helpline have specialised in personal injury claims for more than ten years
Our friendly advisers will make sure that you are eligible to claim by giving you our unique 30 second test, and if you wish to go ahead with claiming for injuries after a car crash in Chorley, they can start your claim over the phone.
While offering you advice, they can also tell you how no win, no fee* claims are made, as all our claims are made on that basis.
Our 30 second test
Using our 30 second test, we can assess the details of your claim. You will be asked about three things.
- Did someone else cause your accident?
- Did you have your injuries treated by a medical practitioner?
- Did your accident happen in the last three years?
If the answer to all of those is ‘yes’, then you could go ahead and make a claim.
Call about claiming after a car crash in Chorley
So why not get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline and find out if you can claim compensation? You can choose how you get in touch. You can speak to our advisors by calling 0800 689 0500, which is free from a landline, or using a mobile you can call 0333 500 0993. Or you can text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and someone will call to discuss your potential claim as soon as possible. Call today. We can start your claim while you are on the phone.
Date Published: 15th August 2015
Author: David Brown