How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Claiming after a Tendring accident at work

    The district of Tendring lies in the county of Essex in south-east England. It’s home to a number of towns including Walton-on-the-Naze, Harwich and the largest town, Clacton-on-Sea, which has a population of over 50,000. With a population of around 138,000, it’s a busy district and one which attracts tourists during the summer months. But what about those who live here – what can they do if they’ve been injured in an accident at work?

    Claiming after a Tendring accident at work doesn’t have to be complicated, and you could get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline within three years of your accident to find out if you are eligible to make a 100% no win, no fee personal injury claim.

    Accidents at work

    The type of accident that has left you injured will depend on the type of environment you work in. For example you’re more likely to suffer serious injuries working in a ‘dangerous’ environment such as on a construction site or in a warehouse than you are working in an office – although this could still happen. We have dealt with many people claiming after a Tendring accident at work and here are some of the most common accidents and injuries we have seen over the last 15 years:

    • Slipping on a wet floor, leading to strains, sprains, back injuries and broken bones
    • Tripping over cables, damaged flooring or objects left lying around
    • Objects falling from height, causing head injuries
    • Warehouse vehicle accidents – for example being hit by a forklift
    • Food poisoning after dining in the work canteen
    • Injured by faulty equipment, machinery or tools
    • Heavy machinery injuries such as crush injuries in a factory

    No matter how you have been injured, you could find you’re eligible to make a personal injury claim. If somebody else – such as your employer – is found liable for your accident, then you could be compensated for your pain, suffering and loss of earnings.

    Time off work

    If you’ve taken time off work after your accident, you can make a personal injury claim by getting in touch with Accident Advice Helpline. Claiming after a Tendring accident at work is conducted on a 100% no win, no fee basis, so anybody can afford to claim. Just call us on 0800 689 0500 to find out if you’re eligible to make a claim. It’s free to call and get confidential, no-obligation advice, however you have been injured.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 19th October 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.