Claiming after an accident in Southend-on-Sea
If you have suffered an injury in an accident at work, you could be debating whether or not to proceed with a claim for compensation.
Many people feel nervous about the process, which is understandable. However, with Accident Advice Helpline, seeking compensation is simple and straightforward. It’s important to remember that there is stringent health and safety legislation in place designed to protect workers and prevent injuries; if your employer has neglected his or her duty to comply with this legislation, you are doing nothing wrong by claiming after an accident at work in Southend-on-Sea.
Things to know about claiming following a workplace accident
- Your injuries must have been confirmed and treated by a medical professional in order for you to claim compensation. You should therefore receive treatment as soon after the accident as possible.
- You have up to three years from the date of the accident in which to make a claim. In cases involving industrial illnesses or diseases, this time limit may potentially be extended.
- Your employer cannot terminate your employment if you decide to make a claim, nor can they bully or demean you in any way. You are fully within your rights to make a compensation claim, and we will support you all the way.
- Your employer will have indemnity insurance in place to pay out in these kinds of eventualities, so you do not need to worry about how the financial standing of your employer will impact your settlement.
As a no win, no fee* law firm, Accident Advice Helpline makes it easy to afford the legal help you need to make a claim.
Contact us to get started
At Accident Advice Helpline, we know how daunting a prospect making a claim against your employer can seem.
We have been providing assistance to innocent accident victims for over 15 years, and we have successfully dealt with a number of claims for workplace injuries and illnesses. We can provide you with all the support and help you need to claim the compensation you deserve, quickly and easily. We can often arrive at settlements with no need to go to court too, something that can lessen the stress and pressure on you, and reduce the time it takes to receive a pay-out.
To find out more about claiming after an accident in Southend-on-Sea, phone our claims advisers now. They will be able to put you in touch with one of our own in-house personal injury solicitors, all of whom have experience dealing with cases involving workplace accidents.
- Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline
- Call 0333 500 0992 from your mobile
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
Date Published: 22nd September 2015
Author: David Brown