Are you considering claiming after a sports accident in Dumbarton as you, or someone you love, was badly hurt while playing basketball or another sport in Dumbarton? Get expert claims’ advice from us at Accident Advice Helpline.
Claiming after a sports accident in Dumbarton
If you or someone you love was injured whilst playing basketball in Dumbarton, it is possible to be compensated for these basketball injuries, under the following conditions:
- Medical treatment was needed for the injuries
- Some other person was the cause of the accident and injuries
- The accident took place within the past three years
Personal injury claims in Dumbarton for basketball injuries?
It was just a split-squad practice game, basically a warm-up session for the Fiba World Cup, which is an event that led up to the Olympics of 2016. NBA star Paul George was chasing a rebound when all of a sudden, his right leg was caught in a stanchion. This led to the star basketball player being gruesomely injured.
If someone you love is a basketball player, you would do well to take note of the numbers 0800 689 0500 from a land-line and 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. These are the numbers for Accident Advice Helpline. This law firm would be able to help you find an appropriate lawyer to help you make a claim for personal injury compensation. You can contact these experts in injury compensation on their helpline, which is a free phone line and they will happily help you with personal injury claims in Dumbarton.
Tips to keep safe while playing basketball
- Before you start to play, do warm up and stretch exercises and after the play do cool down exercises.
- Always wear the appropriate safety gear.
- Make sure the ground, the basket ball ring, etc., are secured and safe to play on/with.
- Keep yourself well hydrated as you lose lots of body water when you play.
- Do not swing or even hang onto the basket ball ring, as it can prove dangerous if the fittings are not secured.
- Make sure the play ground is well equipped with medical aids.
How to contact us at Accident Advice Helpline
For help with claiming after a sports accident in Dumbarton, call or text us at Accident Advice Helpline now. Our phone lines are always open for your calls. However, if there is no one available to take your call, leave a message so that we can call you back.
Call us from a landline on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500. To call from a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993.
If you send us the text message “claim365” to 88010, we will call you to find out how we can help you move your potential claim forward.
Why not contact us right now from the nearest phone to find out how we can help you?
Date Published: 10th August 2014
Author: David Brown