All employers are legally responsible to make sure that their employees, and any contractors and visitors, are safe at work. Accident Advice Helpline deal with thousands of people each year who are claiming after an accident at work in Brynamman, securing compensation to help them get their lives back on track.
By law, your employer has to comply with the following health and safety regulations:
- Assess risks in the work place and address any risks that may cause harm
- Provide information on the risks at work, and how to protect yourself and deal with potential risks.
- Provide you with safety equipment and work wear, which may include (but not restricted to) the following; hard hats, dust masks, knee protectors, safety boots, goggles, glove, high vis jackets and harnesses
- Provide training on correct lifting and bending positions
- Store hazardous materials correctly, and ensure they are labelled appropriately
- Keep the work place clear and free from tripping hazards
- Test equipment regularly and ensure they meet health and safety standards
If you have sustained an injury due to your employer failing to do any of these things, you may want to consider claiming after an accident at work in Brynamman. There are two different types of compensation that you may be entitled to:
- General damages – this is compensation for the injury that you sustained in the accident, for the pain that you have suffered and the future loss of earnings
- Special damages – These cover the actual financial loss that you have experienced up to the date of the settlement or court hearing – this includes the cost of transport if you have been unable to drive, damage to clothes or other personal property, medical costs (including private medical care), travel to and from hospitals etc
It is up to the court to decide how much you will receive, but if you visit our website and take the 30-second test, we can give you an estimated payout figure – obviously we cannot guarantee this sum.
For claiming after an accident at work in Brynamman, choose Accident Advice Helpline
We know what we are doing – we have been helping people make personal injury claims for over fifteen years, and have secured millions in compensation. We aim to get your case dealt with as quickly as possible, with the least amount of stress for you. All of our dedicated solicitors work on a no win, no fee basis so there is no financial risk to you, and our superb reputation is guaranteed by the patronage of Dame Esther Rantzen.
Phone us today on 0800 689 0550 for free off a UK landline, or if calling from a mobile 0333 500 0993. Our advisors are ready to take your call and get your claim started.