How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Claim against an employer in Rochdale

    Do you need to make a claim against an employer for a work related injury caused through no fault of your own? Rochdale is a large market town in Greater Manchester, and was once an important centre of industry. Working conditions in the UK have improved and workers’ health and safety is supervised by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE). Employers should inform the HSE of any accidents and injuries that occur in their workplace. Accident Advice Helpline can offer free, no obligation advice about making a claim against an employer in Rochdale.

    Claim against an employer in Rochdale

    You may be searching for a firm of injury solicitors, or one based close to where you live if you have been injured in an accident which you, with their help, can prove was not your fault.

    You may also be looking for a claim against an employer in Rochdale or elsewhere, if you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was caused by another person’s negligence.

    Accidents at work

    If you have an accident at work, you may be able to prove that it was caused by your employer’s negligence. Employers should carry out thorough risk assessments before assigning any new task, so that employees are not subjected to danger.

    They have a legal duty to train employees to do their job correctly with a minimal risk of injury or a risk to their health.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Employers should also provide workers with the necessary protective clothing and equipment in order to prevent accidents and injuries, as well as illnesses or diseases.

    If an employer fails to carry out his or her duties to employees, then he or she leaves himself or herself open to personal injury compensation claims.

    If you have an accident at work, you should inform the appropriate person, who should write down the details in the accident book, along with the names and contact details of any witnesses. This should be reported to the HSE by your employer. If you think this will not be done, you can report it to the HSE yourself and they will investigate.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you feel that you have a potential personal injury compensation claim to make, but you don’t know what to do about it, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 on a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Why not call now for expert legal advice and to find out how we may be able to help you.

    Date Published: 2nd March 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.