How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    City of Edinburgh no-win, no-fee accident

    Before you jump in and progress your City of Edinburgh no-win, no-fee claim, there are certain questions that you should ask so you know that you are making the right decision in terms of the firm that you want to represent you. This can make all the difference to the outcome of your case, so make sure that you give it some careful thought and consideration.

    Questions that you should ask your accident solicitor about your City of Edinburgh no-win, no-fee accident claim

    Here, we outline the questions that you really need to ensure that you ask before you progress your case to the next stage.

    Can the law firm fight your City of Edinburgh no-win, no-fee accident claim?

    First of all, you need to make sure that you’re choosing a law firm that operates in your area and can manage your case in practical terms. You have the option to choose a firm based in your town or city, but you might want to work with a national firm like Accident Advice Helpline. The advantage of doing this is that you can call upon the help of a company with masses of experience and a first class track record. To get started with your City of Edinburgh no-win, no-fee accident claim, call the advisers on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. They are friendly, professional, and will be more than happy to answer any questions or queries that you might have about any element of the process.

    What do you need to provide for your law firm?

    Your legal representative will guide you through the process of making your City of Edinburgh no-win, no-fee accident claim, but don’t forget that you also need to play your part. In practical terms, you need to ensure that you give your solicitor what they need from you as quickly as possible. This is likely to include a copy of your ID, details of your insurance policy, and any photographs that you have from the scene of the accident. Find out exactly what you need so you can speed up the process and be that step closer to getting the resolution that you deserve.

    If you ask these important questions when you are getting started with your case, you shouldn’t experience any significant problems. So many people are amazed by just how straightforward and simple the whole thing can be, so you have absolutely nothing at all to worry about! Call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no-obligation advice about making a claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 30th October 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.