How much compensation will I get for my Church Village accident at work claim is one of the first questions innocent victims want the answer to. The answer really depends on what type of accident they have had and the severity of their injuries, some of which can be life changing, not just for the victim, but for those close to them as well.
At the start of a claim, this is a very difficult question to answer, as there are so many things that have to be accounted for that can affect the amount you are awarded.
The better situation is if your employer does their best to avoid a Church Village accident at work claim.
How employers can avoid you making a Church Village accident at work claim for compensation
Your employer should follow the health and safety rules to avoid employees being injured while they are at work, just some of the general rules being:
- Making sure employees have enough room to work in without excessive twisting and turning, as this can cause a back or hip injury
- Providing the employees with any protective clothing they need, free of any charges, to protect them from hazards than cannot be eradicated
- Maintaining and plant and equipment in proper working order and ensuring that any safety guards and devices needed are fitted to the plant and equipment, to safeguard the employees from injuries from machinery
- Adequately train the staff to use the plant, equipment and any safety devices, as without this, they will be a danger to others, not just themselves
- Have a health and safety policy in place, make sure all staff know the policy and implement it
- Have procedures in place in case of any emergency situation, fires being a typical example
- Keep a record of all accidents, no matter how trivial they may seem, in an accident book, as this can be useful information for both the employer and employees
- Report any serious accidents to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) as they will want to investigate them to find out the cause
These are just a few of the general rules and regulations of health and safety at work, which are monitored by HSE whose website has all the information an employer would need, including the health and safety rules for specific trades and professions.Open Claim Calculator
Getting the right help to make your personal injury claim
If you are injured at work because of the negligence of your employer, you can claim against them for compensation. The amount you receive will depend on the severity of your injuries, the recovery time and how the injuries have impacted on your life. You will also be able to recoup any extra expenses that have arisen because of the accident, if your claim is successful.
If you contact Accident Advice Helpline, we will make sure that everything is claimed for, and that you are awarded the maximum amount for your situation. Call our freephone number, 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, if you would like more information about making a Church Village accident at work claim.