After an accident in Chichester, sue for damages with Accident Advice Helpline
If you are looking for a stress-free, affordable way to bring a personal injury claim after an accident in Chichester, sue for damages with Accident Advice Helpline. We are a long-established legal firm – one of the largest in the country – and aim to help the victims of non-fault accidents find the best legal representation when bringing a claim against those who caused their injuries.
After your accident in Chichester sue for damages affordably with Accident Advice Helpline
We want to make bringing a personal injury claim a realistic option for all clients, even if money is tight, as it often can be after an accident. That’s why we offer:
- Free legal advice about your claim via our 24/7 helpline. There are always advisers available to talk through your accident and give you an honest opinion on your chances of making a successful claim. We’ll even be able to give you an idea of how much compensation you might receive for your injuries, so you can evaluate whether it would be worthwhile going ahead.
- If you wish to make a claim against the party that caused your injuries, we will not charge you a penny upfront to get your case started.
- Every Accident Advice Helpline solicitor takes cases on a conditional fee agreement, or ‘no win, no fee’ as it is often known. This means you will not have the added disappointment of paying a bill for our legal services if your case is, unfortunately, unsuccessful.
After your accident in Chichester, sue for damages with less stress with Accident Advice Helpline
Because we understand that dealing with the aftermath of an accident can be stressful enough, we also aim to simplify the personal injury claims process as far as possible. For example, there are no complicated forms to fill in in order to get your claim started – simply tell us about your accident by phone, text or via the 30 second test on our website:
- Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test
The helpline is also there to keep you updated as your case progresses and you can call for free any time with any additional queries or concerns.
We only employ specialist personal injury lawyers, skilled in arguing cases and in ensuring that our clients get the maximum they are entitled to in compensation. So you can leave your case in their safe hands while you get on with recovering from your injuries. You might find you don’t even have to go to court to settle your claim. We resolve many cases before it comes to this.
Don’t let a shortage of money or worry about the legal process dissuade you from claiming what could be rightfully yours. After an accident in Chichester sue for damages affordably and with less stress with Accident Advice Helpline. We are happy to help you.
Date Published: 11th September 2014
Author: David Brown