If you’ve had an accident and want to claim for damages in Chester contact Accident Advice Helpline
After an accident that wasn’t your fault, and which has left you in need of medical treatment, you could consider making a compensation claim. If you want to claim for damages in Chester for a non-fault accident contact Accident Advice Helpline. Our professional, efficient services will help you get the settlement you deserve.
Accident Advice Helpline is a long established legal firm, with well over 15 years’ experience at helping innocent accident victims bring claims against the negligent parties that caused their injuries. Each year, we help find people the right representation to access justice and we win around £30 million in compensation.
We have experience in a wide range of accident types, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
…and many more besides.
Our services are designed to be easy to access and to make it less stressful to claim. We also want to make it as affordable as possible for you if you’ve had a non-fault accident and want to claim for damages in Chester. That’s why we offer:
- Free legal advice from the outset to assess your claim for damages in Chester and determine if this is the right way for you to go;
- No upfront charge to get your claim started; and
- A no-win, no-fee lawyer with expertise in your particular type of accident to give your claim the best chances of success and no risk of a large legal bill if you should lose your case.
What can I expect if my case is successful?
Our expert solicitors always aim to negotiate the maximum sum in compensation that you are entitled to. They will assess your injuries with the help of medical professionals to evaluate how severely your life has been affected. Whether you are fully recovered or will always suffer the after-effects of your accident, we’ll make sure your claim adequately covers you for loss of earnings, out-of-pocket expenses and any adjustments that need to be made to your home in the short or longer term, in addition to securing you a payment for your injuries.
So if you’ve had an accident in Chester and want to claim for damages with Accident Advice Helpline, you’ll find it may not be as stressful or costly as you think. We’re on your side and we’ll help you get the compensation you deserve.
How to get in touch with us
Call, text or complete the handy 30-second test on our website. The details you need are:
- Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or dial: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- You can try the quick and easy 30-second test on our website
- Or why not text ‘claim365’ to 88010?