Considering claiming Chester compensation after an accident?
If you have had a non-fault accident in Chester compensation may be the last thing on your mind. It’s something you should definitely think about if your accident was caused by someone else’s carelessness or negligence. That’s because the law states that you may have a legal entitlement to damages that could help restore your life to the way it was before your accident if you have suffered injuries that require medical treatment.
In the clear majority of cases, you must start your claim within three years of the date of the accident. However, there are some exceptions to this. If you have contracted an industrial disease from a current or previous job, for example, the three year period begins from the date your condition was diagnosed. As another example, you may have a shorter period to claim if your accident happened when boarding, travelling on or disembarking from an aeroplane.
If you are not sure whether your accident qualifies for compensation, or how long you have to make a claim, why not contact an expert law firm that will help you sort through the legal minefield for free? Accident Advice Helpline will give you free legal advice on your accident to determine whether you are able to make a claim. All you have to do is get in touch.
How to contact Accident Advice Helpline
Call, text or complete the handy 30-second calculator on our website. The details you need are:
- Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or dial:0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Our helpline is open 24/7. Our skilled and friendly advisers will talk through your accident and injury with you and tell you how likely it is that you can successfully claim Chester compensation for your injuries.
- You can also try the quick and easy 30-second test on our website. Within seconds, you will know whether you are eligible to make a claim.
- Or why not text ‘claim365’ to 88010?
However you contact us, we’ll give you an estimate of the amount of compensation you could receive if your claim is successful. It’s now up to you whether you wish to proceed. There’s no obligation. But if you do, we can promise you that:
- There is no upfront charge for getting your claim started; and
- We’ll find you the best solicitor to claim Chester compensation for your accident. He or she will work for you on a no-win, no-fee basis, ensuring that you don’t pay any legal fees if your case fails.
You solicitor will negotiate your Chester compensation claim with all parties involved in your case. You may well find that you don’t have to go to court to settle your claim as many of the cases we handle are dealt with by phone.
Why not get in touch today and see whether you’re eligible for compensation for your injuries? We’re happy to help.
Date Published: 14th June 2014
Author: David Brown