Making a Chester accident claim
If you have had a recent accident in the area, you may be wondering what the best way to go about making a Chester accident claim is. The good news is that there is a firm that will take a lot of the time, stress and worry out of your hands by dealing with your claim efficiently and professionally. That firm is Accident Advice Helpline.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline for your Chester accident claim?
We are specialists in personal injury law. We were established in 2000 in the light of the decision in the late 1990s to withdraw legal aid for accident claims. Because we believe that everyone is entitled to justice, regardless of whether they can afford an expensive legal case or not. Our aim is to make claiming affordable and as stress-free as possible. For instance:
- We will give you free legal advice about your claim. We’ll tell you whether you have grounds to claim and how much you could receive for your injuries.
- We won’t ask for an upfront sum of money before we’ll take your case on – you’ll find that some firms will do this to protect themselves against financial loss if the case fails.
- We have an expert no-win ,no-fee* lawyer to represent you. If you don’t win your case, you don’t pay our fees.
When can I make a Chester accident claim?
In general terms, you can claim after an accident which:
- Caused you injuries which required medical treatment. These may be physical or psychological. You could have been ill for just a short period of time. Or your illness may be ongoing.
- Happened because some other party – whether it was an individual, a company or a statutory agency – was acting negligently or carelessly and
- Has happened within the last three years. Sometimes, you may have a longer or shorter period than this to claim. If you are suffering from an industrial disease, for example, a repetitive strain injury or asbestosis, then you have three years from the date you were diagnosed with the illness.
You can make a Chester accident claim for a wide range of injuries. Some of the more common cases we deal with on a regular basis include:
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
…and a number of others too. Call us if you’d like to clarify whether your accident qualifies.
How to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline
Choose your preferred method and call, text or complete the ‘test’ on our website. The details you need are:
- Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- You can try the quick and easy 30-second test on our website.
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
Don’t delay – call us today to set your claim in motion.