If you suffer a personal injury as a result of Charnwood accident at work, you may find that you are entitled to claim compensation from your employer. If your accident was caused totally, or in part, by the actions (or inactions) of your employer, it is highly likely that you will have a valid claim.
Do’s and don’ts following a Charnwood accident at work
To strengthen your case for compensation, you should follow these essential do’s and don’ts:
- Report the matter to your employer
- Make a record of your accident in your employer’s accident book
- Take down the details of any witnesses to your accident
- Take photographs of the accident scene
- Seek medical attention for any injuries you have received
- Speak to us as soon as possible to give us the opportunity to assess your case and advise you on your legal rights
- Assume that your employer will openly admit to causing your accident
- Believe that your employer’s insurance company will provide you with an appropriate compensation settlement
- Accept an early settlement offer without first speaking to one of our personal injury lawyers
- Avoid contacting us because you are afraid of the cost
- Try to make a claim without professional help
Why you should let Accident Advice Helpline handle your claim
At Accident Advice Helpline, we specialise in accident at work claims. Our legal team have a reputation for being friendly, efficient, professional and approachable, but do not just take our word for it – get in touch with us and find out for yourself!
Our initial claims assessments are free of charge and without obligation, and if you decide to proceed with your claim, we will act under a 100% ‘no win, no fee*’ agreement, which means that we will not ask you to pay for your legal fees upfront.
When we take on your claim, we will examine the impact your accident has had on your life, and determine the amount of compensation your employer’s insurance company should pay you. We will work hard to win your case, and secure you a compensation settlement that adequately reflects the pain and suffering you have experienced and the financial losses and expenses you have encountered.
To discuss your Charnwood accident at work claim with us, please call our Freephone helpline, or to receive an instant online claims appraisal, please use our 30-second test.
Call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim.