If you think you need a solicitor for Cardiff accident claims, then Accident Advice Helpline should be your first port of call. All of our legal representatives are specialists in their field. As a company, we have well over a dozen years’ experience of successfully claiming for our clients for compensation for accidents that:
- Were caused by a third party’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act;
- Happened within the last three years (the usual time limit for claiming, although in some situations another timescale applies); and
- Inflicted injuries that caused the need for medical attention.
Each year we claim around £30 million for our clients, and our services are designed around you so that you can claim as easily as possible, and with less risk of financial loss if your case is unsuccessful.
Do you have a valid claim?
It’s simple and quick to find out if you have grounds to make a claim. Call our 24/7 helpline for free legal advice. All of our advisers are experienced, friendly and helpful. With just a few details about your accident, they can give you a no-obligation opinion on:
- How likely you are to be able to claim successfully; and
- How much compensation you could receive if you win your case.
Of course, this is just an estimate. All accidents are different. If you do decide to go ahead with your Cardiff accident claims, we will then appoint an expert, in-house solicitor who can assess the effects of your injuries on your daily life and routine. They will then present strong arguments based on the evidence for an amount of money that:
- Compensates you for your injuries, taking into account the long-term effects and prognosis for recovery; and
- Recompenses you for losses such as loss of earnings, as well as reimbursing you for expenses resulting from your accident (prescription charges, travel fares, childcare and help around the home, for example).
Your solicitor for Cardiff accident claims may ask you to attend one additional medical assessment to support your claim. However, you may well find that you don’t even have to go to court to receive your settlement, as many of the cases we handle are dealt with by phone with a minimum of fuss.Open Claim Calculator
If you are unfortunate enough to lose your case, you won’t pay for this expert legal representation because all of our lawyers work on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis.
Find out more about how a solicitor for Cardiff accident claims from Accident Advice Helpline could help you claim. Ring our 24/7 helpline today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Alternatively, you can text ‘claim365’ to 88010 or try our 30-second test.