You may be entitled to make a claim for compensation after an accident in Cardiff with Accident Advice Helpline. The sum you would receive if successful could go a long way towards helping with your recovery. But what kinds of accidents can you claim for?
Essentially, you may be able to claim after an accident in Cardiff with Accident Advice Helpline if:
- It happened within the last three years. This is the most common timeframe for claiming. In some limited circumstances, however, a shorter or longer time scale may apply. If you or the person you are claiming for was a minor at the time of the accident, for example, the clock starts ticking once the age of majority is reached. Similarly, if you are suffering from an industrial disease, you will have three years from the date you were diagnosed rather than when you were exposed to the situation that caused your injuries.
- Someone else was to blame for your accident or injuries. They may have acted carelessly or negligently. They may, though, have committed a criminal act. You can bring a claim against an individual, a company or a government agency, depending on who was ultimately responsible.
- You have had to seek medical treatment for your injuries. You may have suffered physical injuries such as whiplash, a broken limb or concussion. However, you can also claim for less obvious effects, such as food poisoning, stress or depression.
How do I find out if I am entitled to claim after an accident in Cardiff with Accident Advice Helpline?
Although personal injury law can be complicated, we make it easy to find out if you have grounds to make a claim. All you need to do is get in touch and give us a few details about the accident and the injuries you have suffered. You can do this by:
- Ringing our helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Texting ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Completing the 30-second test on our website
We will tell you – for free and with no obligation – whether we think the case you would bring will be successful. We’ll also give you an idea of the amount of compensation you could receive. It’s up to you to decide whether you’d like to bring a claim. But if you do, we’ll help you every step of the way. We won’t charge you to set your claim in motion. And we’ll appoint a specialist solicitor to act on your behalf on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis. That way, you won’t suffer further financial loss if you should lose your case by having to pay our legal fees.
Why not find out today whether you can claim after any accident in Cardiff with Accident Advice Helpline? We’ll do our best to make sure you get the justice you deserve.Open Claim Calculator