Have you suffered injuries in a car crash in Wiltshire that wasn’t your fault?
If you’ve been involved in a car crash in Wiltshire and someone else was to blame, then you may be entitled to compensation for the injuries you have sustained. The accident must have happened within the last three years. And you must have had to receive medical attention for your injuries, either at the scene or at a later date. You may have been a driver, the passenger in a car involved in an accident or a pedestrian – if someone else was responsible for the accident, then you should take legal advice about your rights.
To find out whether you’d be eligible to apply for compensation after your car crash in Wiltshire, there is a quick and easy answer: simply get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline. We are one of the UK’s leading legal firms dealing with personal injury claims. Each month, we advise over 25,000 clients about making a compensation claim. And annually, we help to negotiate over £30 million in compensation on their behalf.
- To discuss your claim in confidence, ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Our friendly, sympathetic advisers will tell you everything you need to know;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
The advice you’ll receive about your car crash in Wiltshire is free and there is no obligation to proceed with a case if you decide not to. However, if you choose to pursue the matter, we can appoint you a solicitor with experience in road traffic accident claims. It’s free to get your claim started and your legal representative will work on a no win, no fee* basis.
Your solicitor will negotiate your claim with the insurance companies and other representatives of the party responsible for causing the accident. In many cases, the accident is relatively straightforward and claims can be processed quickly without the need to go to court. But your solicitor will ensure that you don’t settle for less in damages than you deserve, by taking into account the nature and severity of your injuries. So you may receive a sum of money that:
- Compensates you for the injuries themselves;
- Repays some of the financial costs of your accident, such transport if you’ve been unable to drive or your car needs repair; prescription costs; childcare and help around the home; and
- Reimburses you for loss of earnings if you’ve been unable to work while you recover.
Don’t suffer the consequences of a car crash in Wiltshire without taking advice on whether you could make a successful claim for compensation. We’re here 24/7 to discuss your claim – why not call now?