Following a car crash in Westmorland, that was the fault of someone else, you may have the inclination to claim compensation for your injuries – and why not?
A call to Accident Advice Helpline will give you access to one of the most successful personal injury law firms in the UK today.
Car crash in Westmorland? Call Accident Advice Helpline
With almost 14 years worth of experience in the field, and with their own in-house team of legal experts, Accident Advice Helpline is one of the best law firms in the UK to go to for those seeking personal injury compensation, after accidents that were not their fault.
Submitting a compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline, is a simple process. You have several options open to you, each one comes with a couple of ‘set in stone’ guarantees.
- The conditional fee agreement – regardless of how long the case may take, or how difficult it may be, if your claim is unsuccessful then there are no fees. Ever.
- No obligation inquiries – Simply contacting us for information does not mean that you are entering into any agreement.
- Free legal advice – during your initial contact you can receive free advice on how you could proceed, with no obligation to continue a claim.
There are several conditions to filing a compensation claim with us:Open Claim Calculator
- The accident must not be your fault
- No more than three years can have passed between the date of the accident, and the date of the claim
- A brief, one-off medical check may be required – depending on your injury
- It is worth noting that although it is unlikely for you to be called in to court, it may be necessary
To start your claim, the following options are available to you:
- The famous 30-second test – use this to see if you qualify, and how much you could be awarded
- Online claim form – A short form for you to fill in to put a claim forward, somebody will get in touch with you
- Call us – There is a dedicated freephone number for you to use, free, on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
It only takes seconds to get into a potentially life changing accident, why should it take any longer to sort out a claim?