How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Car accident personal injury advice in Crawley

    Have you been involved in a road traffic collision in Crawley? If so, you could be eligible for compensation. Here at Accident Advice Helpline we provide car accident personal injury advice in Crawley and throughout the rest of the UK. Keep on reading to discover answers to some of the most frequently asked questions regarding road traffic accident claims.

    Car accident personal injury advice in Crawley

    Can I make a claim if the perpetrator fled the scene? Yes, you will still be able to make a claim if you have been involved in a hit and run. The process is slightly different, but this is something we will talk you through and be able to assist you with.

    How long have I got to make a claim? You have three years to make a claim, and this begins from the date of the road traffic accident. Therefore, if you have been injured in an accident that happened on 21st November 2013, you will have until 21st November 2016 to claim. Please note that court proceedings must be issued within this time.

    How do I know if I have a good chance of getting compensation? You need to be able to prove that someone else caused the accident – this is the most important thing. Aside from this, you must have seen a doctor for your injuries, as the medical report they provide is the most important piece of evidence. And, of course, you must meet the time limit that has just been mentioned. We can offer you car accident personal injury advice in Crawley that checks your eligibility against these criteria.

    Do I need to report the incident to the police? In most cases, you will need to report the accident. This is especially the case if you have been involved in a hit and run or the crash is getting in the way of other traffic and is posing a danger to other drivers and pedestrians.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Will I have to go to court? While it is impossible to give a definitive answer, it is highly unlikely that you will need to go to court. Most cases are settled outside the courtroom, as this is in the interest of both parties.

    How do I claim? All you need to do is give us a call and we will take care of that for you.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline

    Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Lines are open 24/7, so you can call us any time.

    You can try the 30 second test on our website. With just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim.

    Or you can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.

    Date Published: 4th July 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.