How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Car crash injuries in West Bromwich

    If you have been adversely affected by car crash injuries in West Bromwich after an accident that wasn’t your fault, then you may be legally entitled to compensation to help with your recovery. Yet many people each year don’t make a claim, even though they have a right to do so. In many cases, this is caused by fear of the potential expense, or even just a lack of knowledge about the law surrounding personal injury. This means they are missing out on compensation that could really help them as they recover from their injuries.

    Why you should consider claiming for car crash injuries in West Bromwich

    The obvious benefit of making a claim is that you may receive a sum of money in compensation for the injuries you have suffered. However, there are other things you could claim for: an accident can cause many unexpected out of pocket expenses, such as prescription charges and travel costs if you’re unable to drive and have to attend medical appointments, for example.

    You may also be able to claim for any additional childcare or help around the home you have needed as a result of your injuries. And if you have been unable to work and suffered loss of earnings as a result, you could reasonably expect money to compensate for this too, to ensure you are not financially disadvantaged as a result of others’ carelessness or negligence.

    How much will claiming cost?

    Of course, there may be some financial outlay involved in making a case for compensation, but at Accident Advice Helpline, we try to keep this to a minimum for our claimants. For instance, we will give you free legal advice at the outset to tell you your rights. You therefore know before you embark on a case that it will stand a reasonable chance of success.

    We also do not impose any upfront charge on claimants in order to set their cases in motion. And what’s more, all our lawyers conduct cases on a no win, no fee basis, so you are protected from the further financial risk of having to pay our legal fees if your case fails.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline

    So why not contact us today to find out if we can help you claim for car crash injuries in West Bromwich? It won’t take long and it won’t cost you anything. We’ll tell you where you stand and also explain the process so you know what to expect:

    • Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
    • You can try the 30 second test on our website.
    • You can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.

    Date Published: 24th July 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.