How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Car crash injuries in Pencoed

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Pencoed

    If you’ve been injured in an accident, it could be a problem trying to find a solicitor to help you claim compensation. If you can’t travel to a solicitor because you’re in pain, what do you do? Call Accident Advice Helpline and we can make your claim for car crash injuries in Pencoed for you.

    Pencoed is in the Vale of Glamorgan. With rolling hills and the coast to one side of it. The town sits in the valley floor and has a number of streams running through it. Where there’s water there’s the potential for flooding, so what do you do if you come across a lot of water on the road?

    How to drive in wet conditions – car crash injuries in Pencoed

    • If you find water across the road when you’re driving, stop. Some water can be deeper than it looks, so make sure your vehicle can cross safely.
    • Drive slowly through the water. If you drive too fast you could lose control of the vehicle. Creating excess swell can also cause problems for your car and its engine.
    • Once you are clear, check your brakes. Excess water can have an effect on their ability to work, so make sure you stop before you drive away in case of any problems.

    Important facts about making a claim

    You can make a claim for compensation for any accident which was not caused by you. Whether you’re a car driver, pedestrian or cyclist, as long as you can show you were not at fault, you could be due compensation.

    You will need to make sure you start your claim no later than three years from when the accident happened, and you will be asked to provide medical evidence to back up your claim. You should make sure you have your injuries checked as soon as you can to make sure your injuries aren’t more serious than they first appear.

    Make sure you call Accident Advice Helpline

    As specialists in personal injury claims, our legal team have the experience you need to make a successful claim. We have thousands of satisfied customers who have all spent the compensation we’ve managed to get for them. And we’ve been doing that for over 16 years. All claims are also no-win, no-fee* so no need to use up useful money just to get your claim started!

    Open Claim Calculator

    So find out why thousands of people have used Accident Advice Helpline and speak to our advisors? Just call us on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile it’s 0333 500 0993. Our advisors can start your claim for car crash injuries in Pencoed over the phone for you without delay.

    Date Published: 10th May 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Location Posts

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.