You may be eligible to make a claim for compensation if you have had a car crash in Trafford in the last 3 years’ in which you sustained injuries through no fault of your own. To find out if you can get our leading law firm, Accident Advice Helpline working on your road traffic accident claim, give us a call today. We can support and guide you throughout your claiming process.
Why 3 years?
This is the deadline that is given to claimants who wish to start a claim for compensation. A time limit of 3 years’ allows our expert injury lawyers and advisers to get your compensation claim started efficiently without any delays. The sooner you start your claim, the better. We will have all your accident details fresh and ready to secure the compensation you deserve. If however, you were a minor when you had an accident, the 3 year rule will not apply to you.
Accident Advice Helpline
- We have more than 10 years’ experience in the field you are claiming in, as we have been handling successful compensation claims since the year 2000.
- We have a dedicated, hardworking and reliable team of advisers that work with you to build your case file up.
- Our advisers will talk you through the entire claiming process, and ensure you fully understand what making a claim involves.
- You can start your claim with the understanding that there is no financial risk to you. Your claim will be made on a 100% no win no fee basis.
- Our helpline is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week for your convenience.
- At no point throughout your claiming process will you be obligated to go ahead. Infact, you can even decide when you want our injury lawyers to start the claiming process.
- Our official patron happens to be Esther Rantzen, she is a former TV presenter and consumer champion. She would not put her name to a law firm she did not trust and believe in.
- When you make your claim with us, you can be sure that you will be represented in the best legal way possible at all times.
- Accident Advice Helpline will lift the weight from your shoulders, and endeavour to make the claiming process as simple and easy as possible.
- You can rest assured everything possible is being done to pursue your compensation on your behalf.
- Your claim for compensation can be made from the comfort of your own home. Accident Advice Helpline process majority of our claims over the phone for your convenience.
- We will keep you updated every step of the way.
Your claim for a car crash in Trafford
Call our leading law firm today
Date Published: 5th May 2015
Author: David Brown