If you need help to make a car crash compensation claim in Stevenage, then call Accident Advice Helpline.
Even the smallest of accidents can leave us in pain and unable to handle some everyday tasks. If the accident you were injured in was caused by someone else, then you may be able to claim compensation. This will help with any out of pocket expenses you had to make, such as prescription charges. It also provides a lump sum to make up for the inconvenience your injury caused you.
Types of non fault accident
- As a pedestrian, crossing on a zebra crossing and being hit by a car who didn’t stop.
- Slowing down in your car to stop at a crossing, and being hit by the car behind you.
- Being hit by a car travelling on the wrong side of the road, when the road is clear.
- Motorcyclists who hit a car because the vehicle pulled out in front of them without seeing them.
Of course there are many other reasons for a non fault accident, but as long as you were not to blame, you could make a car crash compensation claim in Stevenage.
Choosing Accident Advice Helpline
When making a personal injury claim you want to know your claim is in safe hands. Accident Advice Helpline have been making claims for people since 2000. Our lawyers all have the experience you need to make sure your claim goes as smoothly as possible. They have so far claimed thousands of pounds worth of compensation for thousands of people just like you.
We will never ask you to pay to get a claim started. All claims are handled on a no win, no fee basis.
Information about a car crash compensation claim in Stevenage
To be able to claim, you must be able to say ‘yes’ to these three questions.
- Was someone else to blame for the accident?
- Did the accident happen in the last three years?
- Can you provide medical proof from a doctor about your injuries?
Our friendly advisors can confirm that you can make a claim within 30 seconds, using our unique test. Although there is no scale for how much compensation a particular injury is worth, they can also give you an estimate how much you might receive.
Getting in touch
To get through to one of our advisors just dial 0800 689 0500 from your landline, or 0333 500 0993 if you’re using a mobile. Our advisors can start your claim for you while you’re on the phone. To get the ball rolling on your car accident compensation claim in Stevenage, call us now.