Why Accident Advice Helpline for your car crash claims?
- Been involved in a road traffic accident which wasn’t your fault?
- Sustained injuries during a car accident because of the negligence of another?
- Would like to make a personal injury claim but just don’t know whom to turn to?
Well stop worrying and relax and let Accident Advice Helpline assist you with all the nitty gritty. With Accident Advice Helpline on your side to assist with your lawsuit your injury claim will be plain sailing. It couldn’t be easier to make a car crash claims in Haringey when you have the UK’s foremost personal injury compensation law firm guiding and advising you each and every step of the way.
Accident Advice Helpline pride themselves on the full service which they offer victims of no fault accidents and they will be happy to assist you as much as your require whilst your injury claim is ongoing.
Can I trust Accident Advice Helpline to handle car crash claims in Haringey?
Yes! You can completely trust Accident Advice Helpline to handle your injury claim.
- Accident Advice Helpline have been assisting victim’s of no-fault car accidents to make successful car crash claims in Haringey since 2000
- Accident Advice Helpline have in excess of 15 years experience and as such have dealt with most scenarios of road traffic accidents.
- Accident Advice Helpline are reputable and reliable and they won’t let you down.
- Accident Advice Helpline have a proven track record – just have a look through our glowing references from people whom we have helped. You could be one of them – get in touch with us now, for free to find out more.
- Accident Advice Helpline are recommended by the queen of consumer affairs – Dame Esther Rantzen. Esther has been happy to associate herself with Accident Advice Helpline since 2003 and has been endorsing us and the service which we offer ever since – that’s over a decade!
What sort of accidents can Accident Advice Helpline assist with?
Accident Advice Helpline are well equipped to handle most kinds of no fault accident claims. However, we are specialists in Road Traffic Accidents, Slips, Trips or Falls and Accidents at Work. So if you have been involved in an accident such as one of these and it wasn’t your fault then your best course of action would be to speak to Accident Advice Helpline in the first instance.
It’s easy to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline – our expert advice helpline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you don’t have to restrict your contact to office working hours.
If you prefer you can contact Accident Advice Helpline by text. Simply text ‘claim365’ to 88010
Call 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 now and let them help to put right the wrongs.
Date Published: 16th November 2014
Author: Emma Newman