How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Car collisions in Chelmsford

    Car collisions in Chelmsford are one of the things that we are best at helping people with, not least because the Accident Advice Helpline team have been assisting individuals injured in road traffic accidents for more than 15 years now. Moreover, all of our personal injury lawyers are highly qualified, highly motivated individuals who want to help. If you have been injured in a road traffic accident, and it wasn’t your fault we could help you to obtain compensation, too.

    Making claims after car collisions in Chelmsford

    Anyone who has been injured in an accident on the road may be entitled to make a road traffic accident claim, so it does not make any difference whether you were driving a vehicle, a passenger in a car or public transport, a cyclist, or a pedestrian. As long as you were injured through no fault of your own, you may be able to claim compensation.

    Time limit

    As with all personal injury claims, there is only a 3 year time limit in which you are able to file a claim, so you do need to act as quickly as possible to ensure that you do not miss out.

    In fact, we would recommend you get in touch with us as soon after your accident as you feel able, because not only will this help you meet the deadline for claiming, but it will also ensure that the incident that caused your injury is fresh in both your mind and the minds of your witnesses.

    Medical help

    If we are to be able to help you claim for your road traffic accident, in most cases, you will also need to have obtained medical help following your accident. This is the case because you will need to show proof that you were infact injured, and having an official report from a medical professional is the only watertight way of doing this.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Of course, if you have sustained injuries, then seeing a doctor is the sensible thing to do in any case, so this should not be a problem.


    It is also useful if you can present as much evidence of your road traffic accident, including witness evidence and photographs, as possible, as it will really help us to help you build a strong case against the person(s) responsible for your injuries.

    To find out more about making claims after car collisions in Chelmsford, simply call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500. Alternatively, if you are using a mobile phone, you can reach us on 0333 500 0993, though calls from mobiles will incur a charge.

    Date Published: 14th November 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.