Has a car collision in Sandy left you with a whiplash injury
Sandy is a market town in Bedfordshire. If you live there and are trying to keep healthy, you can make the most of the summer months by eating lots of salads. If salads don’t get you orally excited, it could simply be that you are not being playful enough with them. There are a few tips to liven up your salads and tease your taste buds.
- To make your salads a bit tastier you should cut a garlic clove and rub the inside of the salad bowl with the cut garlic. This will give your salad a subtle garlic flavour without it being overpowering.
- To make celery curls, you can cut celery into thin, horizontal two inch strips. You should then leave then in cold water for thirty minutes and they will curl.
- If you dry celery leaves on a cake rack in a very slow oven, they are ideal for flavouring salads.
- Lettuce and celery keep longer if you store them in the fridge in paper. Do not remove the outer leaves until they are ready to eat.
- Throw chopped olives into your salad to give it extra taste.
- Try serving your salads with lasagne and other pasta dishes. If you add a glass of good red wine, you can almost believe that you are in Italy.
- Get your children into the habit of eating salad with pizza. Good habits that are learned when young will last a lifetime.
- Great food is not just about how it tastes but also about how it looks when served up. Tomato water lilies always make a salad look attractive. To make them, you should make zigzag cuts seven times through the centre of the tomato using a sharp knife. Then pull the halves apart gently. Don’t worry if you make a mess of it the first time, if you keep trying you will get it to perfection.
Eating fresh fruit and vegetables is so good for us and it is also an ideal way to get us out of the house if we try to shop at the local markets for it. Let’s hope then that while you are on your way to buying your salad that a reckless driver doesn’t crash into your car. If this happens and you suffer from whiplash, you may be able to claim compensation for a car collision in Sandy. You should telephone Accident Advice Helpline to find out more.
A 30 second test
Most claims can be processed by telephone and a trained adviser will help you through a 30 second test to establish whether you might be able to claim compensation for a whiplash injury in Sandy. After that, an online calculator will be used to determine approximately how much compensation you might be able to claim for a whiplash injury in Sandy if an accident solicitor is successful with your claim.
Don’t hesitate; ring Accident Advice Helpline now. Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The number is 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.