How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Car collision in Mid Devon

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Mid Devon

    If you have been hurt in a car collision in Mid Devon, the first thing that you need to do is to seek medical attention as soon as possible. This make you feel more comfortable and make sure that you are receiving the correct treatment, and it will also be noted on your medical records as evidence should you decide to make a claim for personal injury compensation. Once you are on the road to recovery, this is something you may want to look in to in more detail.

    Making a claim after being hurt in an accident

    Most people who have been hurt in a car accident have been the victim of someone else’s careless or negligent driving. It does not matter whether you were a driver, a passenger, a pedestrian, a cyclist or even a motorcyclist – you can still give us a ring to find out more about making a claim for personal injury compensation.

    To be eligible, the accident must be the fault of someone else and have happened in the past three years. In some cases, there may be an extension to this, but we always advise you to file for a claim as soon as possible whilst the details are fresh in your mind. You also need to have received medical attention for the injuries that you sustained – a copy of your medical records will be called upon as evidence.

    Proof is needed that you were not to blame for the accident, so anything such as photographs of the scene, CCTV footage, and the details of anyone who may have witnessed the incident would all be really useful. If the police have been caused, a copy of their report is helpful, but we can help you to gather all of this.

    Choose a solicitor with experience

    Because the process can be complicated, you need a solicitor with plenty of experience, and ours have just that. We were established in 2000 – that is more than fifteen years of helping people fight for the compensation that they deserve.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Our team work on a no win, no fee* promise, so if for any reason we are not successful in securing compensation for you, we will not hold you liable for the fees for work done by us. Not only that, but it will not cost you anything to get the claim up and running.

    If you have been hurt in a car collision in Mid Devon, get in touch

    Phone us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile and speak to one of our advisers today, or visit our website and take the 30-second test to find out how much you may be entitled to.

    Date Published: 10th October 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Location Posts

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.