Car and injury lawyers available to help you today
Personal injuries sustained in car accidents are a common occurrence in Britain today. This is especially true with the increasing volume of traffic on the roads, the rise in the number of cyclists and frequent instances of freak weather conditions. Battling through today’s road systems is a far cry from the leisurely motoring of the old days. If you have sustained a personal injury from involvement in a traffic accident, you may be seeking car and injury lawyers to claim compensation.
Are you eligible for compensation?
Accident Advice Helpline has a 30-second online test that will tell you. In order to be eligible, a claimant must meet three conditions, which are:
- The accident was the other person’s fault
- Medical attention was needed because of injuries sustained
- It happened in the last three years
How do you claim?
If you meet the eligibility conditions, you will be able to claim compensation. To proceed with your claim, take our quick and simple questionnaire or give us a call.
We have lawyers who specialise in all different kinds of personal injury claims, including car and injury lawyers. You can start your claim online or call one of our friendly experts who will discuss it with you and will be able to give you an estimate of what your claim might be worth. Claim amounts can’t be guaranteed, only estimated.
Most claimants will not have to attend court, although it may be necessary to attend a medical examination. In some cases, expenses can be claimed, so keep all your receipts. Claim time varies from one case to another. Your solicitor will advise.
Accident Advice Helpline for expert car and injury lawyers
We are a leading law firm for personal injury claims. All our solicitors work on a no-win, no-fee basis. We do not charge fees up-front and there is no obligation if you make an enquiry.
Most claims can be processed by telephone. We are endorsed by Dame Esther Rantzen, consumer champion and TV personality. We have over 15 years’ experience in personal injury law and we handle more than 25,000 enquiries per month.
Stay safe on the roads
- Keep your vehicle well maintained and serviced.
- Keep the windows clean, windscreen wipers in good condition and the windscreen wash bottle topped up.
- Take care to add anti-freeze in the winter and check your brake fluid and battery levels.
- Always remember to check your brake lights and rear lights regularly.
- In slushy foggy conditions, clean your headlights and rear lights with a damp cloth.
- Be patient, especially with pedestrians and cyclists when conditions are icy or slushy.
- If the authorities advise people not to travel, postpone your journey if you possibly can.
Call us now on 0800 689 0500 (landline) or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone to get your claim started.
Date Published: 22nd January 2013
Author: David Brown