Most people get to their destination safely when travelling. For some it’s a different story. If you find yourself inured while travelling, then call Accident Advice Helpline. We are experienced personal injury solicitors who have experience in compensation claims for car accidents in Bideford.
Injured on the road?
Car accidents come in many shapes and sizes. If you were not at fault, then you could be eligible for compensation. It’s not just the driver of a vehicle who can claim either.
- Passengers in vehicles can claim, but the claim must be made against the driver responsible, which may not be the driver of the car you were in.
- Pedestrians can be injured if a driver loses concentration.
- Cyclists need to take extra care as they could suffer nasty injuries in an accident.
- Motorcyclists and their pillion passenger could claim if someone else caused the accident.
- Travelling on public transport could leave you injured if something goes wrong.
Who are Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline are a team of legal specialists. We specialise in personal injury claims and we have been doing so for over 15 years.
Our experience means we can make your claim with the minimum of fuss and our friendly advisors will have lots of help about car accidents in Bideford.
- One call is all it takes to find out if you accident qualifies you to make a claim or not.
- If you were not the person responsible for causing the accident then you could make a claim.
- Have your injuries treated as soon as you can as you will need to provide medical evidence. If you were treated in hospital then your injuries will be recorded there. Otherwise visit your G.P. as soon as you can.
There is a deadline for starting a claim so call Accident Advice Helpline within three years of your accident.Open Claim Calculator
Make your claim for car accidents in Bideford
With Accident Advice Helpline there are no forms to complete. Our advisors can get your claim started over the phone, and they will do so on a no win, no fee* basis. All you have to do is call and let them do the rest.
From a landline your call is free. Just call 0800 689 0500. Or if you’re calling from a mobile, the number to use is 0333 500 0993. You can also text us and someone will call you back as soon as they can. Just text ‘claim 365’ to 88010.
So get your claim started in the best possible hands and call Accident Advice Helpline today.