Car accidents are an upsetting and stressful situation for anyone to deal with. If you were injured in a car accident that was not your fault you may also be suffering from physical or psychological symptoms. Sadly, many people suffer financially as a result of car accidents and all of this means that they start thinking about car accident claims.
Some people are put off because they think that making a claim for compensation is complicated, stressful and difficult. In fact, you just have to deal with one claims management company. It is important that you feel that the company is able to handle car accidents claims correctly. Accident Advice Helpline has been helping people just like you to make car accidents claims for over 15 years. They are fully endorsed by TV consumer champion Esther Rantzen. You will be able to call the advice helpline whenever you need to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever it is convenient for you.
Top 5 tips for making car accidents claims.
- Contact a claims management company like Accident Advice Helpline as soon as possible so that they can guide you through the process. If you were injured a while ago but you have only just decided to claim, remember you can make a claim up to 3 years after the accident happened.
- Tell the friendly, professional advisers all the details of the accident including the types of injury that you have. Accident Advice Helpline has a unique 30 second test which will help them to work out which car accident claims are likely to be successful. Then, if you do not wish to continue with the claim you don’t have to.
- Once you are put in touch with one of the national network of legal partners, you will have a chance to provide further details about your claim. The legal partners work on a no win no fee basis so you get all this legal advice for free and you don’t have to worry about expensive legal costs.
- Keep records of any money that you have had to spend relating to your claim. This includes money that you have lost by not being able to work your normal hours and any extra costs that you have incurred like having to travel to medical appointments or to pay for childcare.
- Most car accidents claims can be handled over the telephone and it is unlikely that you will have to appear in court. You may need to attend one appointment with a local doctor for a medical assessment. Of course, the exact amount of compensation that people get for car accidents claims cannot be guaranteed as it varies from case to case.